John Barrow and Barack Obama - http://barrowobama.com/
John Barrow Top Story
Barrow and Obama [Broadcast (Savannah, Augusta, Macon) / Radio (Rural) / Cable (Albany, Macon)]
- John Barrow's loyalty to Barack Obama is devastating Georgia
- John Barrow voted to keep Obamacare
o and its $716 billion in cuts to medicare
o putting a board of unelected bureaucrats in charge of medicare spending decisions
- John Barrow voted for President Obama's failed $787 billion stimulus
o Allowed billions of taxpayer dollars to go to foreign companies and created jobs China.
o Barrow justified his vote by citing an economist who estimated it would create 143,000 jobs and drop unemployment to 2% in Georgia by 2010. Since then, more than 56,000 jobs in Georgia have been lost and Georgia's unemployment rate has increased to 9.2%.
Jeopardizing our Jobs and our Security [Broadcast/Radio/Cable]
- John Barrow’s loyalty to Barack Obama is devastating Georgia
- John Barrow sided with Obama when he voted for $109 billion in spending cuts next year that “would be devastating” for the Department of Defense
Next year’s cuts are just the beginning of similar cuts that over the next 10 years could lead to:
1) Shrinking our ground force to its lowest level since World War II
2) Shrinking our number of ships to its lowest level since World War I
3) Shrinking our Air Forces to its smallest size ever.
- These cuts could impact Fort Gordon and Fort Stewart.
- John Barrow and Barack Obama. Jeopardizing our jobs and our security.
John Barrow Subtitle
Georgia’s 12th Congressional district unites a large swath of South Georgia’s agricultural region with the city of Augusta and its surrounding suburban counties. John Barrow has represented the 12th district since defeating Max Burns in 2004, but the district has undergone multiple shifts since then. In 2006 the district was reshaped to include Savannah and Augusta but dropped very liberal Athens. Then in 2011 the legislature redrew the lines again taking out Savannah and replacing it with rock-solid red Columbia County and portions of South Georgia. The new district is significantly more conservative and hostile to a politician who once claimed to work hand-in-hand with Barack Obama one day and then claimed to stand up to the liberals in Washington in another . Barrow’s long record of support for liberal policies like the failed stimulus and Obamacare underscore how out of touch he is with the 12th district. Republicans will not have a nominee until August 21st, but when they do voters will be presented with a clear choice between someone who has consistently voted with Barack Obama and the Pelosi-led Democrats in Congress instead of working to protect the conservative values of voters in GA-12.
John Barrow Secondary Story
More inJohn Barrow